Join me in a year long journey reading through the Bible

  • Wow, this was a lot to read today. A lot to take in. Le t me see if I can recap this correctly. He begins by telling us about Gods defense of Jerusalem and...

Friday, January 2, 2009

Chocolates

Ding Dong the chocolates gone, the chocolates gone, the chocolates gone. Ding Dong the chocolates gone for good!

Oh my gosh. All the chocolate we got for Christmas and petite-fores (spell?). They were all so very yummy, but oh my goodness I could not control the glutton in me! I was having dreams of being attacked by chocolate. Well, it's all gone. Now, lets keep it that way! Yea right! Not with my Mom living with us. She is a sugar-a-holic. Well, hopefully we will not have 5 boxes of Sees and a huge box of petite-fores sitting around tempting us. Well, on to tomorrow!

No comments: