Join me in a year long journey reading through the Bible

  • Wow, this was a lot to read today. A lot to take in. Le t me see if I can recap this correctly. He begins by telling us about Gods defense of Jerusalem and...

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Alphabet Alley Magnet Playset

Ok, this has got to be one of the greatest little products my daughter (3) has received to review for me. When I got this in the mail I first thought of those peel and cling/stick things (can not remember the name) I had as a child. Oh, but no this is so much more durable. This is “Our New Baby Magnetic Playset” form Alphabet Alley. I got this product over 2 weeks ago and she has not had them put away more then one day since. And I think that was because we had a field trip that day.

Now do not laugh, but my son (7) has been playing with them too. Both my kids love to play together (which I praise God for) and he has been the Dad while she had been the boss, excuse me I mean Mom as well as the kids.

At $14.99 this is a great addition to your family or a great gift for a young girls birthday. I am actually going to order a couple of the other magnet sets because of the durability. I have had other magnetic sets from other companies, but they have since been destroyed with "el-destructo" daughter of mine. This one, however will last!

10 out of 10

No comments: