Join me in a year long journey reading through the Bible

  • Wow, this was a lot to read today. A lot to take in. Le t me see if I can recap this correctly. He begins by telling us about Gods defense of Jerusalem and...

Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Old School House Focus Group

Yea, I was excepted to the focus group. I am so excited. I can not wait to start giving my opinion on homeschooling products. I can make a difference in the homeschool community! YEA!

I am so looking forward to reading and looking and trying all the great new products that are going to coming out. This should be fun and exciting and I know Vincent will get a kick out of trying some of the curriculum. Plus this will give me a heads up a new stuff to buy for next year!

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I can not wait to start! So stop by often to see my reviews of products that you may be interested in yourself!

No comments: