Join me in a year long journey reading through the Bible

  • Wow, this was a lot to read today. A lot to take in. Le t me see if I can recap this correctly. He begins by telling us about Gods defense of Jerusalem and...

Thursday, September 4, 2008

School starting

Well, its that time of year again. School is starting for us on the 15th. I have to admit this year I am a little scared. Sounds funny coming from me. Well, even though Vincent is in 2nd grade because of his age this is the first year I have to register with the state of California. I am nervous. I have no idea how the school district by me feels towards homeschoolers. Do they get a list of all of us and rock our boats or do they not care one way or another. This is the year that everything really starts to matter! Well, I know this sounds so silly to worry about, but I do not want to be one of those that gets hounded by the school board all the time. Which now I have to sign up for HSDLA.
By the way, if any of you who read this and homeschool do not belong to HSDLA...do it. It is so cheap and they are there for you day and night if for any reason someone should come a knocking on your door. Here is their site. http://www.hslda.org/about/default.asp Check it out.
Anyway, keep me in your prayers to stop the worry and move on! Have a happy school year.

No comments: