Join me in a year long journey reading through the Bible

  • Wow, this was a lot to read today. A lot to take in. Le t me see if I can recap this correctly. He begins by telling us about Gods defense of Jerusalem and...

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

File Folder Games

Oh boy oh boy! I just found a great site. File Folder Games I love file folder games and I have spent many a day and night trying to find some free ones on the Internet. Now this site pops up. I guess I am not the only one out there wanting this too. YEA.

Hey they are having a great contest. Here is an excerpt from their site.....

Welcome to our site! We hope to bring you some fantastic file folder games that you can put to use in your Homeschool, Children's Ministry, and Early Elementary Classroom. This will also be a great place for you to share you're own File Folder Creations, connect with other Parent's and teachers of special needs children, and find a ton of helpful and FREE resources to aid the education of your little ones.To celebrate this new site, we're giving away some really great prizes, so read below what you can enter to win, and find out how you can help spread the word about our site!

SO go on over there and check them out. I think you will be happy you did!

Score 9 out of 10

No comments: