Join me in a year long journey reading through the Bible

  • Wow, this was a lot to read today. A lot to take in. Le t me see if I can recap this correctly. He begins by telling us about Gods defense of Jerusalem and...

Friday, December 19, 2008

Raquel The Cheerleading Captain

This has got to be the cutest thing. On 4th of July my family and I went to Tustin High School to watch the firework show as well as the entertainment. My daughter brought with her a set of pom poms to cheer on the fireworks. When the cheerleader saw her dancing around with them they took her on as her team captain. This is just the very tail end of it. i wish I had caught the whole thing on video, but at least a have a few seconds to remember this by.

Introducing Raquel the Team Captain of Tustin High School Cheerleadering Squad.

No comments: